Resistance Band Saw (Mid Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a mid anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band with your right hand and face the anchor side on - walk a few steps to the left. Keep the core tight, chest up, back flat and head neutral.
3) Bend your elbow and start with the band close to your body in front of your chest. You're aiming for a straight line between the band, elbow, forearm hand and chest.
1) Slowly pull the band across your body until your arm is fully extended.
2) Pause at the endpoint and squeeze the chest. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.