Resistance Band Plank Row (Low Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
- Full Body
1) Start by attaching the band to a low anchor point.
2) Still facing the anchor, take a few steps back (about 2/3 feet). You're aiming for some tension in the band.
3) Get in a plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs out behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor. Grab the band with your right hand.
1) Slowly pull the band towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.