Mini Band Frontside
- Mini Resistance Band
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with the Mini Band around your thighs - keep it in place by spreading your legs out slightly. Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Face towards your left.
1) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and push your tailbone back.
2) Push into your left heel and lift your right foot - jump up. Rotate your shoulders to the right - this will help you twist your body.
3) Land both feet on the floor at the same time - cushion the impact by landing on the balls of your feet. Follow the momentum so you end up in a slight squat.
4) Stand up fully and turn to your left.