Resistance Band Bent Over Kickback
- Resistance Bands
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the right foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align. Step your right foot on the band in the middle.
3) Shift the weight to your right leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the left leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to the right and hinge forward from the hips. Keep the back flat, chest up and core tight.
1) Pull back until your arms are fully extended.
2) Squeeze the triceps at the top, pause for a second and bend your arms back to the starting position.