View this exercise on Fitain
Mini Band Half Kneeling Archer Row
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Start in a half kneeling position - place your right knee and left foot on the floor. This will cause both knees to be bent at a near 90 degree angle.
2) Grab the mini band with both hands. Extend your left arm and lift it towards the ceiling at a near 45 degree angle. Bend your right elbow and lift that shoulder outwards.
3) Keep the chest up and core tight.
1) Keep the elbow out as you slowly pull the band towards your body - squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.