View this exercise on Fitain
Resistance Band Decline Row (One Arm High Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
1) Set the resistance band to have a high anchor point, behind you to your right.
2) Step a foot or 2 away from it and look in the opposite direction.
3) Extend your right arm behind you and grab the band - keep a slight bend in the elbow.
1) Pull the band in front of you in an arc-like motion.
2) Pause when you get to the bottom and squeeze the chest.
3) Slowly extend your arm back to the starting position.