Mini Band Bear Crawl
- Mini Resistance Band
- Full Body
1) Place your arms through the band - it should be resting around your wrists. Spread your arms apart slightly to keep it in place.
2) Start on all fours and lift your knees up. Keep the back flat at all times and arms under your shoulders. Your knees should be at right angles with the shins hovering and parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your left side - move your right leg and arm forward.
2) Now, shift the weight to your right side - move your left leg and arm forward past the other side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.