Seated Internal External Rotation
- Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Bend your elbows at 90 degrees and keep your upper arms tucked into your sides.
Note: you can place an object (towel etc..) in between your elbows and ribs. The idea is to keep the object in place as you internally and externally rotate your arms.
1) Keep the elbows in place and externally rotate your arms outwards. Pause at the endpoint.
2) Now, internally rotate your arms inwards (like giving yourself a hug).
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.