Mini Band Backside (180)
- Mini Resistance Band
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with the Mini Band around your thighs - keep it in place by spreading your legs out slightly. Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Face towards your right.
1) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and push the tailbone back. Twist your shoulders to the right so it causes your trunk to rotate.
2) Push into your heels and jump up. Rotate your shoulders all the way to the left - this will help you twist your body.
3) Land both feet on the floor at the same time - cushion the impact by landing on the balls of your feet. Follow the momentum so you end up in a slight squat.
4) Stand up fully and return to the starting position.