View this exercise on Fitain
Agility Ladder Plank (Hands In & Out)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor.
2) In a square near the bottom, place both hands under your chest, shoulder width apart and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you with a wide stance. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in a wide plank position (hands in the square and legs outside).
1) Shift the weight to your left side and move your right hand outside the square. Then, do the same for the left hand.
2) Now, bring your right hand in followed by your left.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: try keep the body movement as little as possible.