Resistance Band Leg Press
- Resistance Bands
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles).
3) Hook the resistance band around the soles of your feet and grab each end.
1) Slowly extend your legs and push the band away - have a slight bend in the knees at the endpoint.
2) Pause at the top. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.