Suspension Strap Shoulder Press
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Keep the handles close to your chest and shoulder height - elbows face outwards and down.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position. You may move slightly forward with the lowering of the press.